Physiotherapist Ph.D. in Urogynecology | Sexologist
I am madly in love with my profession, I am delighted at the end of each treatment to see the positive impact on the quality of life of my patients, the increase in their autonomy and self-confidence, the empowerment that this causes them.
My job is not limited to treating a pathology, I see my patients as a whole. Your life story, your culture, your customs … all this helps me in choosing the best techniques in each case.
Letter of recommendation
I chose to work with urogynecology when I started physiotherapy college and, since then, I have been involved in internships and training in the field. My father and sister, both gynecologists, had a great influence on my career, always encouraging me.
After my graduation I dedicated myself exclusively to perineal rehabilitation and I keep updating myself to offer the best treatment to my patients. This passion for the area led me to develop the Perineal Active Rehabilitation & amp; Series.
As perineal rehabilitation is still a little-known treatment, speeches with the purpose of disseminating these treatments making them more accessible to the population.
- Physiotherapist in Brazil and Portugal
- PhD in Urogynecology from the Federal University of São Paulo, Brazil
- Master in Physiotherapy Sciences by the Faculty of Human Motricity, Portugal
- Creator and owner of PERÍNEO
- Creator of the Active Perineal Rehabilitation & Series protocol
- Author of the book Active Perineal Rehabilitation and of practical guide Passive Perineal Rehabilitation
- Trainer of courses Active Perineal Rehabilitation and Passive Perineal Rehabilitation
- International speaker